Improve Relationships | 5 Insights
Wouldn’t it be nice to have insight into how to have relationships? I recently read a book called “The Celestine Prophecy” by James Redfield and it gave me great insight for how to have healthy relationships. It is a non-fiction story about someone that goes to Peru to find a manuscript that prophesied about an emerging culture. This emerging culture is spiritual and allows us to live more freely with purpose. It helps us understand why we have the relationships we have and how they move us in a new and important direction.
The “insights” in the manuscript are a step by step process that is supposed to help us realize why we are here and how to enjoy life to the fullest.
- Become more conscious of the coincidences in our lives and realize that chance encounters are events that happen for a reason. We cross paths with people so that we can experience, learn and teach each other something. These synchronistic events demonstrate that there is a purpose for everyone.
- Pay attention to our thoughts. The manuscript proposes that the physical universe is one of pure energy, an energy that responds to how we think. We can change our world just by thinking positive thoughts or thoughts of love/oneness/connection.
- Open up to the pure energy that the universe has to offer by spending time in nature and appreciating it’s beauty. For example, have you ever noticed a surge of energy or sense of love from watching a beautiful sunrise or sunset? When we consciously fill up with energy (love/appreciation/wonderment), we are able to connect with each other in a more positive way.
- Identify self-defeating/immature behaviors that compromise relationships and change them. Energy flows between humans and when we feel insecure, weak or fearful we tend to compete for that energy. That is why it feels like energy is being drained from us when we experience conflict in a relationship.
- Make positive interpretations of our interactions with each other. Our perception is as unique as our fingerprints. As we open up to synchronistic events and become more aware of our thoughts and behaviors, we amplify the energy and have a heightened sense of awareness.
With each new level of awareness we become more dynamic, which facilitates better intuition about where to go and what to do. The manuscript suggests that our bodies will evolve to ever higher levels of energy and perception. This allows our purpose or destiny to unfold so that we can complete our personal growth and spiritual missions.
When enough of us enter this evolutionary flow of always giving energy (love) to everyone we meet, we become co-creators of something better. Better generations of people and a new culture that interacts and empowers each other to have mutually healthy relationships. Relationships that help transform us into our better selves. We will have more energy and be less attached to the physical things of this world.
I found a lot of insight in this because it helped me to see that we can improve our relationships by; being open to every chance encounter, becoming more aware of our thoughts and actions, and taking in and putting out positive energy. As we will build a sense of oneness and create connection, it has the potential to transform us so that we can support and lift each other up. This will help improve relationships generation by generation and create an emotionally healthier culture of people.
Our relationships are in our hands. Every relationship is a blessing, the more difficult, the greater the opportunity for growth. I know this because I have struggled in my relationships. I would love to hear your thoughts!