Thank you for connecting with me! Here are the 5 Keys that I promised you. I use the acronym R.E.A.D.Y. to remember them. I hope you find them helpful and would love to have your feedback.
5 Keys to Connecting – R.E.A.D.Y.
Building relationships with children, partners, clients and co-workers can be simple when you practice the 5 Keys to Connecting!
- Rested – Rule #1 Take Care of Yourself – We connect with others best when we are mentally, physically and emotionally fit.
- Empathy – We don’t really know what the other person is going through when they express their feelings. Listening with our heart is empathy.
- Attachment – Letting go of our own past hurts, traumas and judgments allows us to listen whole heartedly without expectations.
- Desire – Knowing what we really want and living a life of passion enhances all of our relationships.
- You – Everything begins and ends with us. Don’t take things personal. We have the power to transform all our relationships.
Congratulations, you are on your way to having happier and healthier relationships.
This program was created to help my clients have better relationships with their children and partners. I created the acronym to make it simple to remember in any situation. It has helped me in my relationship with my children, students and my spouse. Click on the links in #1 and #2 to get more information on how to take care of yourself and how to use empathy, respectively. If you need more help, you can sign up for the full course below. I am so glad you are here and I look forward to connecting with you!
Please try the 5 Keys to Connecting and let me know how it goes by emailing me here. I would love to have your feedback!
Contact me to find out more or sign up for the “5 Keys to Connecting” course, below:
Seek help, there is nothing more important than relationship!
It would be an honor to serve you in connecting with the most important people in your life!