A Five-Week Program designed by Virginia Beaver for people that are struggling in any relationship.
This training program is designed to help parents, teachers, supervisors, co-workers, partners, entrepreneurs connect with most important people in their life. Get answers to questions such as:
- How do I talk so that they will listen?
- How can I stop arguments?
- How do I get my partner, child, employees, spouse to cooperate?
- Is there a way to gain respect from others?
- How do I communicate better?
- How do I set boundaries?
- How to have more fun in parenting, teaching, supervising, working?
- How do I feel more appreciated, accepted and loved?
- How do I get what I want?
This program is designed to give you practical solutions that can be used immediately!
This course instructs anyone in practical strategies for building relationships and developing the tools necessary for maintaining life-long healthy life styles. Get more joy, freedom, direction, patience, confidence and love by using these simple steps to improve all your interactions!
This is a 5 week course on Tuesday nights from 7:00 to 8:00 pm.* The training will be conducted via conference call and will be recorded. If you miss a class, you can listen to the recordings.